The GO Newsletter Photo Contest
Photo Contest Topic "Take A Seat"
The Gillette Outdoors photo contest is a monthly contest for photographers of all ages and skill levels. The goal of this contest is to inspire and motivate people to get outdoors and to share what they find through the art of photography.
Back by popular demand. It is the Take a seat challenge! echo echo echo… Sorry. I am super excited about this months photo contest. This exercise will make a better photographer out of everyone who attempts it, guaranteed! The whole idea is to take a chair with you into the outdoors and practice placing it in frame as the subject. Try different rules of composition until you come up with a true piece of art. It is easy and fun. Last year I made this video to show some examples and to give some ideas. Take a look.
Get Out There!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Make sure you tag your images to be entered in the contest.
Tag this month: #GilletteOutdoors
Good Luck, And Get Out There!
2. Submit photos to Instagram or Twitter. Only This months posts will be eligible. There is no limit on number of entries.
3. Submissions must be tagged with the following in the original comment:
4. All entries must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET on May 31st
5. The winner will be announced in the Next GO Newsletter and the winning photo will be featured on GilletteOutdoors.com Winners Page, and all Gillette Outdoors social media feeds: Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
6. Submitted contest photos may still be reposted by Gillette Outdoors during the month to showcase your great work.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org